1. Is there a way to make notifications to moderate a prayer request go to ALL site administrators? Right now they go to only one, I presume the one listed under general settings for the site.
2. I’m not sure why some of the requests need moderation in the first place. Under settings-permissions, I’ve set “prayer requests” at the bottom as “subscriber,” yet some of our subscribers still need their requests moderated.
This is still a problem for me. Folks can post a request on the website and it goes right through, but if they post on the app it goes into moderation, even though the settings clearly say a subscriber can post.
To make matters worse, twice recently I haven’t gotten email notification and didn’t know a request was waiting.
2) I guess they are not logged in as the permission works correctly on website version
3) Fixing the app moderation issue – it was only allowing logged in administrator users to not be moderated. That’s fixed for latest update
= 2.72260 =
* App prayer requests not moderated if user level is correct
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Church Admin Plugin Cookies Policy